By accessing and/or using this website (Travel-enz.com), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use which we reserve the right to modify, vary or amend periodically without prior notice. In the simplest of terms you use this site entirely at your own risk and agree to act with courtesy toward the site management and other members.
1. Site Information:
2 Fair Use:
- The information displayed on this website is collated from a variety of sources including research writers, travel specialists, media reports, research archives, peer commentaries, channeled readings, viewers and members input.
- The information is intended to inform and educate the traveling public and members.
- The information provided on this website is provided 'as is' without any warranty and Travel-enz.com staff and agents do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
- The management reserves the right to alter or delete any content or material from the Web Site at any time without notice.
- Fair use applies to how you use the information on this web site.
It is intended that the general public may access this web site for the purposes of research and understanding of the human condition.
- Memberships are available for personal and commercial use.
- Memberships entitle a member to view the site
- To add comments and rate pages
- To view other members profiles and to contact/network with other members
- Members may upgrade to a publisher account where by they can add pages of content to the website.
- Members publishing their own information on Travel-enz.com must submit according to our publisher guidelines.
- Content must be deemed of reader interest and be informative.
- The assessment and approval of content submitted will be made by Travel-enz staff or appointed agents.
- Members who submit pages and comments will have these pages and comments automatically linked to their member profile and may
include direct links to reference, personal or non affiliated commercial websites.
- If you are an affiliate marketer,
you cannot advertise any affiliated product or service.
- Hyperlinks may be added to member profile pages and the end of article pages.
- All content on this Web Site including any text, graphics, images and their selection and arrangement, belongs to or is licensed to
The Travel Information Network and its affiliates.
- Distributing or re-publishing:
Some articles published on Travel-enz.com may be republished subject to accordance with the article copyright notice associated with the article and the terms on our writers and publishers page.
- With permission from the author, articles may be freely used in research papers in any medium providing that when using information from this web site in this manner, that you acknowledge The Travel Information Network as the source of the information and create a hyper-link to the web page you have cited.
- Travel-enz.com does not sell or endorse any products.
- Product or service advertising on this site does not constitute an endorsement of any product or service.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured as most governments and security agencies actively monitor all
email communication. We cannot accept responsibility for any harm or damage you may experience or incur by sending personal or confidential information to us over the Internet or if you interact with other members on this site.
- Any information that you submit to this web site will be stored in good faith in compliance with standard internet protocols.
- Such information that you submit to this web site, you may choose to what degree this information may be viewed by other members and viewers but will not be passed on or sold to any third party.
- Any information you submit to the site management is stored on office computers with no guarantee of absolute security. Your
information may be lost during natural disasters or calamities but will not be passed on or sold to any third party.
- By registering on this web site, you agree to receive periodic email messages and absolve the web site management from any complaints of spam or unsolicited email.
- By registering on this web site, you agree to abide by the guidelines of this website and will not use the site as a vehicle for
spam or any anti social use. Any member found to be using the site in anyway that contravenes our user guidelines will have their account closed and be blocked from the site.
- Cookies are software applications which are placed on the hard drive of your computer by websites.
- The aim of a cookie from this site is to maintain the members session.
- The information contained in cookies is not stored or used in any other way.
- Members who have cookies tuned off will have difficulty remaining logged in to the web site.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we or any related or affiliated companies or web sites be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, economic, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use or access the Web Site, including loss of and/or corruption of data. By assessing the website, you specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any of the content or with any of the conditions herein, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing the website.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties and representations as to the availability, accuracy, quality, performance, correct transmission, completeness of the content contained in the Web Site, or contained in web sites owned or operated by third parties which are linked to the Web Site. The Web Site is provided on an “as is” basis and we make no representations and/or warranties of any kind with regard to the website and its content. We also expressly disclaim any liability for damages resulting from errors or malfunctions in computer equipment or incomplete or inaccurate information transmitted through this or any third party web site or from your use of a third party's website which is linked to from ours. The limitations of liability in relation to the website apply to damages of all kinds, including, compensatory, direct, indirect, consequential damages, loss of and/or corruption of data, loss of income, production or profit, loss of and/or damage to property and any third party claims. However, the limitation of liability in relation to the Web Site does not limit our liability to the extent that it cannot be limited and/or excluded as a matter of law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our officers, employees, agents and assigns from and against any damages, losses,
claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including increased administration costs and legal fees on a full indemnity basis) arising
from your breach of any term, condition, promise, representation or warranty contained herein.
- You and your use of the website are subject to the above terms and conditions currently displayed. Your continued use of this website shall be deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions and any modification or variation which has been made.
- All queries should be made through the Contact Us email form on the Web Site.
Other emails are generally ignored!
©2013. This work is published under the following copyright: cc
|No comments. Login to make a comment.|
Page views: 1540